What Legacy Will You Leave?
By failing to plan appropriately in advance, you may leave your executors with an overly-complex burden, making it difficult for them to meet competing expectations that have not been properly articulated. In some cases this can even lead to an unintended legacy of strife. Others, however, take a more intentional and planned approach in order to leave a revered legacy.
Make an intentional choice
To ensure your wealth is transferred according to your vision, you need to plan your legacy in advance. The Latremoille Group can help you structure a plan to:
- Bequeath your wealth to the people and causes you love in the most tax-effective manner possible.
- Transfer certain assets in advance to minimize taxes.
- Set up a trust and/or establish a philanthropic foundation or endowment.
- Arrange appropriate insurance coverage for tax and beneficiary needs.
- Preserve and enhance your wealth for future generations.