Our Proven Process has Stood the Test of Time
Once we have created your wealth management blueprint, our proven wealth management process comes into play. Leveraging our investment, tax, estate planning, insurance and charitable giving experience, we apply a tried and true model that includes the following steps:
• Defining your aspirations and investment objectives. Your portfolio's optimal asset allocation depends heavily on your time horizons, risk tolerance and investment objectives. Depending on your needs for capital preservation, income generation and investment growth, we help you build a portfolio with the right mix of both tangible and intangible assets. Wherever possible, we build on your current asset mix to minimize fees, maximize tax efficiency and lay a foundation for solid long-term performance.
• Selecting appropriate levels of diversification. Regardless of prevailing investment trends or market darlings, diversification is critical because no one can predict how global markets will move economically, geographically and from a legal and government policy perspective. That's why we diversify your holdings not only by asset class but also by geography, style of investment, market capitalization and type of investment.
• Building a customized wealth management solution. Given the pivotal role investments play in your overall wealth management plan, we provide you with access to the full range of available investment vehicles, unclouded by any product bias. Beyond traditional investments, you also get access to emerging products added by Richardson GMP's New Product Committee. This means you get the benefit of new product innovation combined with the peace of mind of knowing that each product is hand-picked by some of the industry's leading investment experts.
• Managing and monitoring your wealth strategy. To ensure your plan remains on track, we actively monitor your investment performance. As an added benefit, you can choose to set up a discretionary account where we assume full management. You can also maintain non-discretionary funds that you continue to manage. Either way, you receive consolidated reporting for all your accounts, ensuring we keep track of overall performance over time.
• Regular communication. Once you become a client of The Latremoille Group, we immediately set up a welcome meeting to explain your statements to you, set you up on our online system, review any additional requirements you may have and to ensure we are aligned to meet your goals. Throughout the year, we continue to meet with you on a regular basis at the frequency that's right for you to make sure we meet both your immediate and evolving needs.