Your Free Financial Evaluation
Are You Getting the Wealth Management Advice You Need?
Every individual has unique goals for their wealth, their life and their legacy. That means your wealth management plan should be as unique as you are.
Answering the following questions can help you determine if you are receiving the necessary information to understand and evaluate whether you are currently well-served.
If you’re not sure of any answers, or don’t like the answers you have, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Do you know how much your Portfolio earned last year?
- Do you know your portfolio’s asset mix?
- Is your portfolio designed for tax efficiency?
- Is your portfolio custom designed to suit your income/growth/preservation needs?
- Do you have an Investment Policy Statement that governs your portfolio?
- Do you know the risk level of your portfolio?
- Has your advisor prepared financial projections for you?
- Is your insurance fully integrated into your investment plan?
- Do you know the fees and commissions you are paying?
- Does your advisor meet with you at least 2x per year?
If you answered “no” or were unsure about the answers for 5 or more of these questions, consider meeting with The Latremoille Group to find out how you can benefit from our comprehensive and in-depth wealth management service.