Your Free Wealth Planning Evaluation
Are You Getting the Wealth Management Advice You Need?
Every individual has unique goals for their wealth, their life and their legacy. That means your wealth management plan should be as unique as you are.
Answering the following questions can help you determine if you are receiving the necessary information, advice and support for growing, preserving and managing your wealth.
If you’re not sure of any answers, or don’t like the answers you have, please contact us and we can help you improve your score and your wealth.
- Would you feel financially prepared if a major life event happens, such as divorce, death of a spouse, or sale of a business?
- Do you believe that having wealth brings complexity?
- If you answered “Yes” to question 2, do you feel it is worthwhile to occasionally spend time educating yourself and loved ones on the complexities of wealth?
- Do you have an advisor that understands your family’s relationships, dynamics, and the issues surrounding your wealth and the family?
- Do you have a short and long-term plan that connects your wealth to your values and vision of the future?
- When making major financial decisions, do you take a whole life view?
- Regarding retirement, do you feel prepared for it, considering it from both emotional and financial perspectives?
- Do you ever question whether the financial management and planning advice you are getting is unbiased and fully personalized to your situation?
- Do you believe financial projections are important and has your advisor prepared them for you recently?
- Do you know the fees and commissions you are paying?
- Does your advisor meet with you at least twice a year?
If you answered “yes” to 8 or more, you have exceptional wealth strength. You are thinking about the future and taking a holistic approach to your wealth planning.
If you answered “yes” to 6 or 7, you’re on your way. Stay the course and keep focusing on your wealth plan. Remember it needs to evolve with you and your advisor should be helping you define and implement the plan.
If you answered “no” to 5 or more, your wealth strength needs a boost. It’s time to take action! Protecting your wealth beyond portfolio management is essential.
Consider calling us today for a discussion about our questions, your thoughts and what we could do to help.